Didn’t you think before while building Android Apps that they can be done better? Writing clean code is something essential. As it should be Testable, Independent of Frameworks, UI or even Database.
Clean Architecture is a topic that never gets old in the Android world. That’s why we will be discussing a more pragmatic/simplistic approach to decode every layer in the android clean architecture.
Things that mentioned in the talk
- Why should we use Project Architecture?
- Difference between Project Architecture and UI/Presentation Architecture.
- Clean Architecture by Robert C. Martin (Uncle Bob).
- Package per Feature or Module per Layer?
- Dig deeper to the Clean Architecture Components.
- What are local, remote, repository, use-case, and presentation layers?
- Benefits of using Clean Architecture.